Students will interpret a population pyramid and apply the information to a real life situation.
- Students will correctly label and color pyramid. Students will pass quiz at the end of lesson with 80% accuracy.
- Exemplar will be shown to demonstrate mastery of objective.
- Prior learning will be established through questioning strategies and vocabulary.
- Buddy Check cards will used to reinforce higher order thinking skills and reinforce content clarity.
- Differentiation will be exhibited through the various methods of learning styles- visual , auditory, kinesthetic.
- Students will be given multiple ways to engage content through webquests, various websites, interactive materials, and hands-on activities.